|Frank Leslie's Illustrated Newspaper, 1918|
To make it easy for Santa, here are some not-so-subtle hints!
|Alpine Forest Pattern Booklet|
- The Alpine Forest (Fall 2013) Classic Elite Pattern Booklet is a collection of eight fun accessories all knit in Fresco yarn. Include two skeins of Fresco yarn and the delighted recipient can start knitting right away!
- Wouldn't it be great to try the addi Click needles before you buy the whole set? Well, now you can. The FiberWild! addi Click Starter Kit includes Turbo, Natura (bamboo), Turbo Lace and Turbo Long Lace tips. Decide which tips you like best, and then use the included Click Rewards card to get $25 off when you purchase your set. (Need a bigger hint? Print a few copies of this and leave them laying around the house).
- addi Turbo Rockets combine the extra-pointy tips of the addi Lace Tips and the shiny nickel coating of the classic addi Turbo needles. The 24" cable is great for knitting in pairs, and the 32" and 40" cables are perfect for the Magic Loop method.
- What about history lovers, bookworms, and history lovers who are bookworms? Jane Austen Knits 2013 and the Unofficial Downton Abbey Knits will delight those with a historical bent, and the Unofficial Harry Potter Knits is essential for muggles who knit. All have have inspired patterns, historical information, feature articles and interviews.
- Chelsea's Shawl Kit is a double gift - a beautiful shawl for a beautiful cause. Chelsea's Light Foundation was created in memory of Chelsea King, the fatal victim of a sex offender. The gorgeous shawl features Chelsea's three favorite colors: sunflower yellow, tangerine orange and sky blue. It is knit with Dream in Color's Smooshy yarn, a 100% Superwash merino wool. $10 from the purchase of every kit will be donated to Chelsea's Light Foundation, which has been instrumental in passing stricter sentencing laws for sex offenders and providing peer mentoring programs and scholarships for young adults.
|Jane Austen Knits|
|Chelsea's Shawl Kit|
Happy Knitting . . . Amy