|Warning! Don't Miss Out!|
Liberty Wool Print is Classic Elite's soft, worsted weight machine washable 100% wool yarn. Yup, that's right, I said machine washable wool. It is a self striping yarn in a huge assortment of awesome colors.
Out of the 40+ colors, here are some of our favorites:
- Chintz is as bold and beautiful as an Indian flower, with green, blue, red and purple balanced with a bit of gray.
- Verdant Violet is just as the name suggests: green and purple. The colors mingle gently into a calming, leafy, outdoorsey blend.
- Smokey Bonfire is a smidge of orange smoldering into purple, brown, gray and blue in a warm, autumn blend.
- Rosy Delight is a cheerful blend of pink, purple, gray, red and orange that can't help but brighten your day and make you smile.
- Teal Chameleon is a bold blend of green, purple, yellow and blue - you certainly won't fade like a chameleon with this color!
- Magenta Masterpiece is an exciting array of magenta, purple and red balanced with the more subdued blue, gray and brown.
- Meteor is a flash of blue brilliance followed by a colorful tail of pink, orange, yellow and green.
- Rodeo combines earthy browns together with the flashy reds, purples, blues and greens of the cowboys' vibrant star-spangled costumes.
- Sunset Frost combines the orange and yellow of a sunset with the blue, purple, gray and green of a morning frost into a relaxing, soothing color.
|Vest or Hat with Meteor or Magenta Masterpiece|
. . . But on August 1st the dream will end, the carriage will turn back into a pumpkin, and all Liberty Wool Print yarns will go back to their original selling price. Don't kick yourself later - get yours now!
Happy Knitting . . . Amy