|The Alpine Forest booklet with Linea on the cover|
Fresco has it all: over 30 amazing colors that work well together or alone, the perfect blend of fibers for great stitch definition, and incredible softness. It’s great for lace, colorwork, or just simple stitching.
The result is Alpine Forest (Fall 2013), eight of my accessory patterns, all in Fresco. Each would make nice holiday gift - or knit some for yourself!
Everyone here is asking which pattern is my favorite. I like them all! Which one do you like best? ...
- Kirstin is a fancy shawl with pretty eyelet detailing along the bottom edges. It's a great layering piece that can be worn open or closed for extra warmth.
- Adalina is a flirty little cape in a leaf lace design. Surrounded by leaves, you'll look as pretty as a flower!
- Ingrid is a warm headband with fun cables - keep your ears warm without getting "hat head" ... a great one-skein project!
- Marta is a fetching beret with a lovely face-framing cabled band. Everyone looks good in cables.
- Lissa is for the little ones: A hat and thumbless mittens with delicate four-color colorwork. Does your favorite baby need a set in pink or blue?
Singrid Hat & Mittens
- Linea is a unique hat with matching mittens in two-color colorwork. I chose the spruce shadow and pea pod colors to mimic the greens of the lush Alpine forests the booklet was named after.
- Nell is a masculine hat with two-color colorwork in a herringbone pattern. If your man has a good head on his shoulders, he should have a great hat to go with it!
- Singrid is a hat and mitten set with ribbing and cables for great texture.
|Fresco in Spruce Shadow|
You can purchase the entire hardcopy booklet, or just the individual electronic pattern you would like to knit. Electronic patterns are available for download immediately as a PDF on the “Checkout Success” page once you have placed your order, or anytime in your "My Account" page. For more help visit our Help with Downloads or call the store and we can walk you through it.
|The Alps that inspired Alpine Forest|
I hope you enjoy knitting my patterns! You can post your pictures, share your thoughts, and ask questions about any of my designs in my FiberWild Ravelry Group! ... Happy Knitting . . . . Amy